Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to the Grindstone - so to speak.

After a week without diligence I am (hopefully) back in business.

For breakfast I began with another homemade mocha. 1/2 Coffee, 1/2 2% Milk, sugar and cocoa. Always a hit.
Totals: Cal 148 Fat 6.2 Carbs 11.5 Pro 5.3 Fibe 1.8


For a mini lunch I had a bit of what I made for the boys: cabbage stir-fry with a bit of rice. All in all I think there was about a cup of food? It helped me through a few hours.
Lunch 1: Cal 114 Fat 5.1 Carbs 15.4 Pro 1.8 Fibe 0.9


I also had a cup of tea shortly after that mini meal.
Tea: Cal 17 Fat .3 Carbs 5.6 Pro 0 Fibe 0


My next small meal was a corn tortilla with a small bit of cheese and two egg whites. I also had a small apple, sliced.
Lunch 2: Cal 208 Fat 6.6 Carbs 25.3 Pro 13.1 Fibe 3.9


Around 6pm I worked out with a friend - section 2 of the 30-Day shred. It was good times. Unfortunately I was so hungry afterwards that I forgot to take a photo of my meal! It was some lasagna I made the night before.
Lasagna: Cal 361 Fat 8.9 Carbs 46.6 Pro 24.3 Fibe 3.6

I spent this evening making gyoza. Between making all of them I had a few chocolate chips - all in all 1/4c.
Dessert: Cal 106 Fat 6.7 Carbs 12 Pro 1.3 Fibe 1.3

The final tallies are a bit rough. The mocha is not completely accurate, but it is pretty close. I am surprised that these numbers are so low, but I guess I did eat less today. Worked my butt off too. Tomorrow it will be nice to have some good grub. Maybe I will even make breakfast.
Totals: Cal 954 Fat 33.8 Carbs 116.4 Pro 45.8 Fibe 11.5


And now it is time for bed. I got up well today and had a great, effective day. The kitchen is clean so I don't have to do dishes in the morning, meaning I can work until lunch time. It will also be shopping day, so we get some new groceries. Fa~ntastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment