Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed

Woke up with a big headache and funny attitude this morning. Oh well.

Breakfast started out with a mocha - due to headache I forgot to take a photo. Looking back at the meals I've had I realize what a dairy kid I am. Goodness. Hot cocoa is my weakness.
Total for Mocha: Cal 148 Fat 6.2 Carbs 11.5 Pro 5.3 Fibe 1.8

Lunch was potato & meat hash with a poached egg. It was pretty good, even if carby and full of all sorts of fat. It was a good meal though because it used up some leftovers and everyone was full from it. It was also the first time I tried to poach an egg without assistance. They turned out well, even if a bit deformed. :)
Lunch: Cal 316 Fat 11.2 Carbs 29.9 Pro 22.9 Fibe 3.2


For a snack later I had 1/2 a cup of tea (didn't ever finish it) and a bowl of corn flakes with a banana.
Snack: Cal 252 Fat 2.7 Carbs 53.4 Pro 7 Fibe 3.9



Dinner was really really good. A few weeks ago I made my own version of stuffed cabbage leaves with sausage and all sorts of herbs and veggies. I remade the filling tonight and used TVP in place of sausage to great success. It also wasn't that bad calorie-wise.
Dinner: Cal 236.4 Fat 4.2 Carbs 41.2 Pro 7.9 Fibe 3.7


We had a few people over so I made monkey bread. For splitting the whole recipe 4 ways I was surprised at how few calories it was, and even more surprised about the fat content! Going and buying a treat elsewhere would have been much worse and less satisfying.
Monkey Bread: Cal 393 Fat 5.4 Carbs 77.8 Pro 8 Fibe 1.7



Not so bad today, all said and done. Fiber is still dreadfully low, but the day was still surprisingly low in fat. Protein not so bad, carbohydrates could be better. :)
Tally: Cal 1345.4 Fat 29.73 Carbs 213.8 Pro 43.1 Fibe 14.3

The day ended much better than it began, especially once my headache went away. Must have been that awesome dinner - something I hope to post to my other blog. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day for tracking food. It is my 4-year anniversary with my boyfriend. We're cooking in and dinner is a pint each of B&J's. Maybe I'll be good and ration it. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment