Saturday, January 22, 2011

Something Different

Today was a bit different from the last few days. I did not photograph as well as I wished to, so some reports are without images.

We woke up late so instead of a breakfast I helped myself to a cup of tea.
Cal 17 Fat .3 Carbs 5.6 Pro 0 Fibe 0


While I made the boys something different, I decided to have the leftover enchiladas from yesterday. They were just as good as the day before!
Enchiladas: Cal 753 Fat 29.1 Carbs 52.5 Pro 26.2 Fibe 6


I also had a small sliced apple with some cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Cal 53 Fat 0.2 Carbs 13.9 Pro 0.3 Fibe 2.4


Later on I had a snack of a biscuit and some spiced peach butter.:)
Info: Cal 182.8 Fat 8.2 Carbs 17.6 Pro 3 Fibe 0.8


This is when the daily eatings took a turn: a friend came over and brought a box of toaster strudel with him. It was the first time I had them and they were a nice treat but very high in calories for the nutrition (we split the box 3 ways)! Unfortunately I did not get a photo because we were distracted, but I was able to get the nutrition information: Cal 360 Fat 14 Carbs 54 Pro 6 Fibe 1

Dinner was absolutely delightful! We had open-face egg sandwiches with tomato, cheese, lettuce, and balsamic vinegar.
Egg Sandwiches: Cal 365 Fat 18.8 Carbs 7 Pro 20.8 Fibe 1


We also had a small serving of yogurt and peach butter:
Yogurt: Cal 178 Fat 8.1 Carbs 18.8 Pro 8.6 Fibe 0.3


In retrospect it sure seems like a day of eating. The numbers sure reflect it too:
Cal 1908 Fat 78.7 Carbs 169.4 Pro 65.3 Fibe 11.5

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. I am going to spend some time baking so keeping busy will surely help.

No comments:

Post a Comment