Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Fresh Start

This past weekend was a lot of fun but on Sunday my camera battery died despite being freshly charged! Between that and guests I ended up not keeping track of my meals, but that is alright. Suffice it to say I was full of Chinese food and sucking up water because of it.

After not sleeping so well last night I decided that a fresh start was needed. For breakfast I had a large cup of tea and a banana.
Banana + Tea: Cal 122 Fat 0.7 Carbs 32.5 Pro 1.3 Fibe 3.1


Rather than having lunch when everyone else did, shortly after my tea and banana, I chose to have a snack instead. This time I had a slice of Seedy Character Bread with 1/2 tsp. butter spread on top. Alas, no photo.
Total for Slice w/Butter: Cal 162. Fat 4.6 Carbs 26.2 Pro 5.2 Fibe 2.8

For a late lunch I had some egg salad, a slice of bread, and some sliced apples. I've never really cared for egg salad but I thought today might be time for a second chance. It's still not a winner for me, but I am glad to have tried it out anyway.
Lunch:Cal 420 Fat 16.4 Carbs 53.6 Pro 17.1 Fibe 8


Between lunch and dinner I had a 1/4 c of craisins. Mmmm.
Craisins: Cal 107 Fat 0.4 Carbs 28.7 Pro 0.1 Fibe 2.9



Dinner happened later in the day again - around 8. We had smoked chicken and broiled potatoes, and I also had a cup of frozen peas (not shown). I wasn't too hungry despite this delicious chicken (and it WAS). I think I had part of a small chicken breast and maybe 1/3 c of potatoes.
Total Dinner: Cal 265 Fat 6.5 Carbs 38 Pro 24 Fibe 7.2


Because I did not have very much for dinner I more than made up for it in hot cocoa. I love hot chocolate from scratch and made a big mug of it to end the evening on. <3
Total Hot Cocoa: Cal 433 Fat 10.8 Carbs 72.3 Pro 18.7 Fibe 2.7


Over all today wasn't so bad. I probably could have gone lighter on the hot chocolate, but oh well. I did well in protein and fat, hopefully there will be some improvement in fiber and carbs. :)
Total: Cal 1521 Fat 40.8 Carbs 251.3 Pro 68.3 Fibe 26.7


And now I am off too bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment