Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cheesy Delightfulness

Today began with another Mocha. Oh, how I do so love the mocha. Dairy, Coffee, Chocolate, Sugar. All of the lovely stuff and it fills me up.
Mocha: Cal 192 Fat 6.1 Carb 28.6 Pro 10 Fibe 1.8


Lunch consisted of a HUGE piece of the lasagna. I probably could have stretched this over two meals but felt rather greedy and ate it instead. This had spinach, homemade sauce (it was pretty good), turkey sausage, a little bit of cottage cheese, and skim mozzarella. I guess it wasn't terrible, but after getting used to smaller meals this felt extravagant.
Lasagna: Cal 541.5 Fat 13.3 Carbs 69.9 Pro 36.5 Fibe 5.4


Leftover from the wonton wrappers was some dough. My partner had the brilliant idea to pan fry it and add some cinnamon & sugar. Delicious, and calorically regrettable (but not that bad). The photo is of a plateful, sans a few my boyfriend snatched. I ate a couple and then we offered the rest to a friend.
Wontons: Cal 217 Fat 14.2 Carb 21.3 Pro 1.6 Fibe 0.5


I was able to go to the grocery store today and we also had two friends over for dinner. Because I was tired (another work-out day!) we had a simple dinner of corn chips, beans, cheese, tomatoes, and jalapenos. It sounds like a reasonable meal until I confess to eating two heaping platefuls. I only took a picture of the second, more modest plate. We also had some cola with the meal - I abstained from the white rum addition.
Nachos: Cal 846 Fat 36.2 Carb 102.5 Pro 29.5 Fibe 12.5


I feel pretty full from dinner, so no dessert this evening. Even with all of the extra food and whatnot, it seems like today wasn't so bad. I do always wonder how accurate this calorie-countng is, but at least I am getting an idea of what's going in. :)
Daily total: Cal 1796.5 Fat 69.8 Carb 222.3 Pro 77.6 Fibe 20.2

No comments:

Post a Comment