Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4-Year Anniversary

What a lovely day! Today was filled with some yummy treats. I ended up eating only twice, but I ate more than enough calorie and fat-wise to make up for it. Oi - I think I am done with heavy foods for quite a while (I am a fresh veggie and fruit kinda girl).

I started making lunch for the boys when my boyfriend got back from a meeting and surprised me with a Mocha from my favorite shop in town.
Mocha: Cal 272 Fat 8 Carbs 41.6 Pro 13.6 Fibe 1.6



I had that pretty late and was busy for most of the day, so we ate an early dinner. We made spicy Italian sausages with peppers and onions. We had them on top of homemade sourdough rolls I prepared earlier. Delicious, but I could barely finish what you see here! We also treated ourselves to some Coca-Cola for a drink - something we don't usually do.
Dinner: Cal 975 Fat 56 Carbs 82 Pro 33.6 Fibe 1.3



For dessert we each got to pick out a pint of ice cream. I saw that Ben & Jerry's makes an Oatmeal Cookie dough, and idea I had a long time ago. Naturally I had to try it.
Ice Cream: Cal 540 Fat 30 Carbs 62 Pro 8 Fibe 1



I ate about half of it before throwing in the towel. After all of the sugar, fat and salt I am starving for some water. It was super nice to have the things we don't get very often but I am looking forward to returning to normalcy. Time to make a trip to the store for some vegetables (and toilet paper - yikes!)
Total for the day: Cal 1787 Fat 94 Carbs 153.6 Pro 55.2 Fibe 3.9

No comments:

Post a Comment