Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blessed Friendship Bread

Today we walked to the coffee shop and split a mocha. Unfortunately I did not bring the camera with me.

While I made the guys some spaghetti I was not yet hungry so I had an apple and some tea. A friend also brought us some Amish Friendship Bread to try - YUM.



Later on I had a PB&J and a banana for lunch. It has been a real treat to have this around, I really enjoy PB&Js. <3


Dinner was super delicious! I made us protein-packed salads inspired by one on this blog. Ours were a little different though. Instead we used Romaine lettuce, Tri-colored Quinoa cooked in vegetable broth, Feta Cheese, Chicken, Sunflower seeds, and just a few craisins. We really enjoyed it and I think we'll do something like it again.


Dessert included another round of the Friendship Bread and some white tea. So good. I was also given a batch of starter, so I will be able to make more in another week! Fortunately for my friends it will be just in time for a gathering I am planning. <3

2 comments:

  1. How did the starter work out? Did you get another loaf out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that salad looks amazing! I just may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete